- Understanding Gastric Bypass
- How To Avoid Weight Gain After Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Bypass Surgery And Depression
- Why Go For Gastric Bypass Surgery?
- Your Kidney And Gastric Bypass
- Losing Weight The Easy Way: A Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Bypass Diet: Dos And Don’ts
- Gastric Bypass: What You Need To Know Before You Go Under The Knife
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: How Much Does It Cost?
- What You Gain And Lose From Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Slimming Down Shortcut: Getting A Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Bypass Tips: Switch To A Healthy Lifestyle After Weight Loss!
- Type Of Foods To Eat After Gastric Bypass Surgery
- How Gastric Bypass Works
- Instant And Long-Term Weight Loss With Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Gastric Bypass’ Downside
- Getting A Gastric Bypass: Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures
- Gastric Bypass And Other Treatments For Obesity
- Gastric Bypass: Is It Really Necessary?
- Is Gastric Surgery For Your Obese Teen?
- Top 10 Tips For Success After Gastric Bypass Surgery
- The Benefits Of Gastric Bypass
- What To Eat After Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Thinning Down: Do You Need A Gastric Bypass For It?
Gastric Bypass News:
- Second Chances: Jeff Prillaman shares his journey toward gastric bypass - Martinsville BulletinPosted on October 23, 2016 at 5:17 am
Martinsville Bulletin Second Chances: Jeff Prillaman shares his journey toward gastric bypassMartinsville BulletinJeff Prillaman makes entries into his daily food log. He keeps track of what he eats and drinks using the Lose It app on his smartphone. He is in the Surgical Weight Management program at Wake Forest, and keeping the log is part of the requirements to ... […]
- 'My 600-lb Life': how protein, no-vegetables diet after gastric bypass aids weight loss - Blasting NewsPosted on October 20, 2016 at 9:15 pm
Blasting News 'My 600-lb Life': how protein, no-vegetables diet after gastric bypass aids weight lossBlasting NewsMorbidly obese patients share their journey to #weight loss (or not) after gastric bypass surgery. Anyone who wants to lose weight, can learn from these candid stories. One controversial part, besides bariatric surgery itself, is the diet Dr ...and more » […]
- Success With Modified ERCP in Gastric Bypass Patients - MedPage TodayPosted on October 20, 2016 at 7:15 pm
MedPage Today Success With Modified ERCP in Gastric Bypass PatientsMedPage TodayLAS VEGAS -- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) performed with a laparoscopy assist was highly effective in patients who could not undergo conventional ERCP on account of previous Roux-en-Y gastric bypass, a researcher ...and more » […]
- Gastric Bypass Tied to Increased Risk for C. Diff Infection - MedPage TodayPosted on October 19, 2016 at 7:50 pm
Gastric Bypass Tied to Increased Risk for C. Diff InfectionMedPage TodayLAS VEGAS -- Weeks after undergoing Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery, U.S. patients showed increased risk for Clostridium difficile infections compared with patients who underwent other abdominal surgeries in a nationwide study, a researcher reported ...and more » […]
- 'My 600-lb Life': Can transgender Chay stop blaming, find her weight loss mojo as Lola? - Blasting NewsPosted on October 19, 2016 at 2:06 am
Blasting News 'My 600-lb Life': Can transgender Chay stop blaming, find her weight loss mojo as Lola?Blasting NewsThese were also the people who had helped Chay through gastric bypass and assisted him when he was obese. But with the dress and lipstick, Lola donned an attitude of wounded self-pity and blame. She started gaining weight ostensibly from comfort ... […]
- 'My 600-lb Life' Olivia's weight loss: how gastric bypass ends obesity when lap band fails - Blasting NewsPosted on October 17, 2016 at 7:13 pm
Blasting News 'My 600-lb Life' Olivia's weight loss: how gastric bypass ends obesity when lap band failsBlasting NewsDr. Younan Nowzaradan was skeptical about whether a third procedure would succeed. Dr. Now warned her that no bariatric surgery will stop a person from overeating if they are determined to. But he also felt confident that the sleeve type gastric bypass ...and more » […]
- There's an inflatable pill that could replace gastric bypass surgery for good - Business Insider UKPosted on October 17, 2016 at 4:32 pm
There's an inflatable pill that could replace gastric bypass surgery for goodBusiness Insider UKIt is used to help with weight loss as it tricks your stomach into thinking it's full. The capsule is called the "Elipse", and it is filled with liquid via a catheter once ingested. Clinical trials presented at this year's European Obesity Summit found ... […]