- High Blood Pressure 101
- Your Child’s Blood Pressure
- What Can Raise Your Blood Pressure?
- Monitoring Your Blood Pressure At Home
- Understanding Your Blood Pressure Numbers
- What Should You Know If You Have High Blood Pressure?
- Blood Pressure Control = Health Control
- Options For Dealing With High Blood Pressure
- When To Use Blood Pressure Medication
- Why Do We Develop High Blood Pressure?
- Who Can Develop High Blood Pressure?
- Finding The Right Blood Pressure Home Monitor
- Blood Pressure Medications – Remembering To Take Them
- How Does Exercise Help Your Blood Pressure?
- Children And Blood Pressure
- Benefits Of Early Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Preventing High Blood Pressure
- Understanding Your Blood Pressure
- Taking Control Of Your Blood Pressure
- All About Blood Pressure
- Lowering Your Blood Pressure
- Diet And Food Affect Your Blood Pressure
- Tips For Controlling Your Blood Pressure
- Are You At Risk For High Blood Pressure?
Blood Pressure News:
- Transient blood pressure drop poses dementia risk - medwireNewsPosted on October 24, 2016 at 4:06 pm
Transient blood pressure drop poses dementia riskmedwireNewsmedwireNews: Orthostatic hypotension has been linked to an increased long-term risk of dementia in a study published in PLoS Medicine. Among 6204 individuals with no history of Alzheimer's disease or stroke, nearly one in five had orthostatic ... […]
- Atrial fibrillation patients with high blood pressure face higher stroke risk: Study - Bel Marra HealthPosted on October 24, 2016 at 4:00 pm
Bel Marra Health Atrial fibrillation patients with high blood pressure face higher stroke risk: StudyBel Marra HealthHigh blood pressure is a contributing factor to many cardiovascular events, including stroke. Roughly three of four first-time stroke patients have high blood pressure. Stroke occurs when a blood vessel in the brain becomes blocked or bursts. Nearly ... […]
- Europe Electric Handheld Blood Pressure (BP) Devices Market 2021 Forecast Report - Medgadget (blog)Posted on October 24, 2016 at 6:24 am
Europe Electric Handheld Blood Pressure (BP) Devices Market 2021 Forecast ReportMedgadget (blog)Orbis-Research71 Consistent with our stated policy of making available the best research material from across the globe to our ever-growing list of erudite clients, here is another report that is sure to meet their high expectations. This 2016 market ...and more » […]
- Free blood pressure clinics planned - Fond du Lac ReporterPosted on October 24, 2016 at 6:00 am
Fond du Lac Reporter Free blood pressure clinics plannedFond du Lac ReporterFOND DU LAC - In November, Agnesian HealthCare's Journeys: a health resource center will start offering free blood pressure clinics at two National Exchange Bank locations in Fond du Lac. The clinics had been temporarily suspended due to bank ...and more » […]
- High blood pressure may be detected by common 'heart attack' blood test: Study - Bel Marra HealthPosted on October 23, 2016 at 12:36 pm
Bel Marra Health High blood pressure may be detected by common 'heart attack' blood test: StudyBel Marra HealthWoman working in a laboratory, writing with a felt pen. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that roughly 70 million Americans have hypertension (high blood pressure). Only 52 percent of those with hypertension have the ...Outlive the leading cause of death | Lifestyles | daltondailycitizen.comThe Daily Citizenall 2 news articles » […]
- The Ups and Downs of Controlling Blood Pressure - CapeCod.com NewsPosted on October 22, 2016 at 12:45 pm
The Ups and Downs of Controlling Blood PressureCapeCod.com Newspressure HYANNIS – Blood pressure has long been called “the silent killer” because it typically has no symptoms until after it has done significant damage to the heart and arteries. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimate that one-third ... […]
- 6 Foods That Lower Blood Pressure Naturally - NewsmaxPosted on October 20, 2016 at 6:11 pm
Newsmax 6 Foods That Lower Blood Pressure NaturallyNewsmaxChances are the “silent killer” — hypertension — is already stalking you. More than half of all American adults have elevated blood pressure, which can lead to deadly consequences. “Hypertension is a major cardiovascular risk factor, not only for ...and more » […]