- High Blood Pressure 101
- Your Child’s Blood Pressure
- What Can Raise Your Blood Pressure?
- Monitoring Your Blood Pressure At Home
- Understanding Your Blood Pressure Numbers
- What Should You Know If You Have High Blood Pressure?
- Blood Pressure Control = Health Control
- Options For Dealing With High Blood Pressure
- When To Use Blood Pressure Medication
- Why Do We Develop High Blood Pressure?
- Who Can Develop High Blood Pressure?
- Finding The Right Blood Pressure Home Monitor
- Blood Pressure Medications – Remembering To Take Them
- How Does Exercise Help Your Blood Pressure?
- Children And Blood Pressure
- Benefits Of Early Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Preventing High Blood Pressure
- Understanding Your Blood Pressure
- Taking Control Of Your Blood Pressure
- All About Blood Pressure
- Lowering Your Blood Pressure
- Diet And Food Affect Your Blood Pressure
- Tips For Controlling Your Blood Pressure
- Are You At Risk For High Blood Pressure?
Blood Pressure News:
- Ultrasound Lowers Blood Pressure - NewsmaxPosted on December 3, 2016 at 8:33 am
Ultrasound Lowers Blood PressureNewsmaxHigh blood pressure is one of the most difficult medical conditions to control. Although it's very common — 1 in 3 Americans have it — one-third of those who do have it cannot control their pressure with less than four medications. A team of Japanese ... […]
- Strict blood pressure control may provide long-term benefits for kidney disease patients - Knowridge Science ReportPosted on December 3, 2016 at 1:41 am
Times of India Strict blood pressure control may provide long-term benefits for kidney disease patientsKnowridge Science ReportFor individuals with chronic kidney disease (CKD), strict blood pressure control may help protect against premature death. That's the conclusion of a recent analysis of clinical trial data. The findings appear in the Journal of the American Society of ...Chronic Kidney Disease Market : Positive Long-Term Growth Outlook Up To 2020Medgadget (blog)all 6 news articles » […]
- Blood pressure diet improves gout blood marker - Knowridge Science ReportPosted on December 2, 2016 at 11:42 pm
Knowridge Science Report Blood pressure diet improves gout blood markerKnowridge Science ReportA diet rich in fruits, vegetables, low-fat dairy and reduced in fats and saturated fats (the DASH diet), designed decades ago to reduce high blood pressure, also appears to significantly lower uric acid, the causative agent of gout. Further, the effect ... […]
- Senior Citizens' News: Free blood pressure screenings Dec. 6 in Pittston - The Sunday DispatchPosted on December 2, 2016 at 5:22 pm
The Sunday Dispatch Senior Citizens' News: Free blood pressure screenings Dec. 6 in PittstonThe Sunday DispatchBlood Pressure Screenings will be from 12:25 to 12:50 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 8. Free neck and should massage will be from 10:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Friday, Dec. 9. Immediately following lunch on Friday, Dec. 9, Mary Reeves, LSW, Admissions Director from ... […]
- Intensive blood pressure lowering treatment may harm people with type 2 diabetes - Knowridge Science ReportPosted on December 2, 2016 at 11:36 am
Knowridge Science Report Intensive blood pressure lowering treatment may harm people with type 2 diabetesKnowridge Science ReportIntensive blood pressure lowering treatment may harm people with type 2 diabetes This study shows that intensive blood pressure lowering treatment using antihypertensive drugs may be harmful for people with diabetes and a systolic blood pressure less ... […]
- All-In-One Bluetooth-Enabled Blood Pressure Monitor Includes Detection for Atrial Fibrillation - Medgadget (blog)Posted on December 2, 2016 at 11:30 am
All-In-One Bluetooth-Enabled Blood Pressure Monitor Includes Detection for Atrial FibrillationMedgadget (blog)The MbH Wireless Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor (MbH BP), developed by TaiDoc, a leading manufacturer in healthcare devices, takes advantage of the latest technology to help users monitor cardiovascular health and well-being. MbH, which stands for ... […]
- HEALTH MATTERS: High blood pressure can have serious side ... - Packet OnlinePosted on December 1, 2016 at 6:40 pm
Packet Online HEALTH MATTERS: High blood pressure can have serious side ...Packet OnlineAn estimated 77.9 million American adults — an average of one out of every three — have high blood pressure, or hypertension, according to the American ...and more » […]